What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website ?
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services or requests.
• To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions when employers buy a package.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All credit card information is secured through the external PCI compliant payment gateway such as Paypal.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Please, make sure to never provide any social security, credit card or bank account number to prospective employers.
• Help remember and process items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Since JobnLaw is a platform to search for jobs and internships, you understand that any information that you provide may be accessible to third-party users such as employers when you decide to keep them public or use any tool that make such information available to the public.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Our website is a platform that helps people to connect. So, it contains links that will take you to third-party websites or that puts you in contact with a third-party. Please be advised that we do not have any control over these third-parties or their websites and, will not accept any liability for these websites or companies at any time. Consequently, personal information that you provide on the website that may be accessible to third-party using the platform is subject to the privacy protection policies of the given third-party websites. JobnLaw cannot be held responsible for any misuse or abuse by any such third-party. You are strongly invited to read any privacy protection policy of a third-party website that you decide to access or get in touch with. Please be advised that any risk associated with the supplying of personal information via email, message board, public online document or in any other way to third-party for the purpose of job searching is not covered by our policy of privacy protection. Such information that you may provide is done at your own risk and may be collected and used by a third-party without prior consent. Any personal information that you provide and that is available to the public is done at your own risk and may bring to the receiving of unsolicited emails from any other third-party. Thus, JobnLaw declines all responsibility in this regard. Please, be cautious and vigilant and think about what information you would like to provide publicly.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites or any third-party.
We respect any law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders or requests (including any susbscription to a newsletter).
• Send you additional information related to a product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with anti-spam laws, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
1 Place Ville-Marie, suite 2901
Montreal, Quebec H3B0E9
Last Edited on 2018-01-03